Saturday, February 7, 2009

Saturday Birthday Party




Today was so enjoyable. We had a birthday party at the Spieloase Jola Playhouse. Germans celebrate birthdays differently they we Americans do, so its always neat to do birthday parties at German places. You can literally sit back and watch the differences in parties take place. WE GO WAY OVER board compared to them. !! HAHA!


The playhouse in Germany is very similar Discovery Zone in the states. Everyone has to take off there shoes, including the adults and then you just have had it. Literally. Theres mini go carts to drive... trampolines and all kids of things to climb on.

Today the party was themed Superheros and the kids got to dress as there alter-ego super hero. My son was Flash of course. Since he was about 3 he has had a major obsession with Flash. My daughter(pause), you guessed it, a princess! Are little girly girls anything else? NO!


So for your enjoyment photos of our very adventurous day.. Oh and I almost left out the best part. I decided to flirt with my husband on the trampoline and attempt to take him down. Well, that did not work out in my favor and I took a major nose dive right into the trampoline and lost the better part of my FACE! Yup.. forehead, nose, and chin royally sandpapered to death. I will leave out that photo for my own protection. Trampolines now come with a warning label. Do NOT, I repeat DO NOT try to tackle your husbands on a trampoline. Its destiny that you will lose anyways, let alone injure YOURSELF in the process!

Evening to all, Im heading to doctor my poor, poor face!

0 comments: