Monday, March 9, 2009

Ive got the WORST LUCK!




Seriously Im starting to wonder if theres some type of conspiracy against me and gaining strides. My wonderful husband and I have been living in our NEW home for ALMOST a month. We did an advance on first months rent from the army because as all of you military know OHA can take a bit to kick in from finance. Well the last check for feb reflected SOME BAH, at that point I didnt think it was right but though maybe it would reflect more on the next pay period. Umm.. YEAH NO!!! So now we have gone into finance to be told we dont get the UTILITIES money cuz housing didnt send it over with utilities needed!???!! WHAT??!!! So off to housing my hubby goes to sit there for a bit and be told they cant find OUR folder.. uh huh thats right.. I feel an ICE complaint coming right along...




All in all at this point... housing didnt screw up.. Darn it.. Usually they do. My hubby has copies of the requested OHA forms and its all correct. So somewhere in here finance mest up and they owe me QUITE a bit of money at this point. There making it VERY VERY diffucult to pay my landlord on time, but thank god I have a very respectful landlord who understands.




Like I briefly mentioned earlier.. I have a VACATION coming.. 4 DAYS to be exact and I can honestly say at this POINT I NEED IT!!! OMG do I NEED IT!




I do however have a good weekend minus the part when my husband had to go into work to deal with some private who couldnt resist drinking while on some QRF. And had to do some major smoking on saturday and didnt get to join myself and the mayfields for our ikea extravaganza. Where I can honestly say I didnt spend that much but got quite a bit. I still have things I want to go back and get and will in the coming weeks when finance can get my paycheck fixed. But Ill attach a couple photos so you can see a few things. Im off to post at this point,,, and then to the gym. My one lifesaver of stress. I can run off my fat, and my stress.. How lovely!


4 days... til vacay!

0 comments: