Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Oopss. its not that I forgot about my BLOG!







Okay,, so lately I have been a HORRIBLE blogger.. I know IM SORRY! It just doesnt seem to be enough time in a day. or week. or month. or a year. But I did return wonderfuly from my 4 day with my besties. We diffently did what all we could to have fun...






Friday, drove out to Mannheim.. I THINK??!! did a little PX shopping and hit up the Sinsheim Museum. Its an air museum but had everything from cars to trains to war like things. It was alot of fun ... they even had alike a mini ride area set up outside and you can by a ride.. Its 1 euro and you get in this round thing... push the button and your FREAKING SPINNING!! I of course did not get the lap bar on tight enough and was litterally holding on FOR DEAR LIFE!!!






Saturday, drove back our to Mannheim to go to Sealife that was really really neat,, BUT way to expensive for what all you see. I think I could have seen Ripleys Aquarium in South Carolina 3 times for the price i paid for this place but what can ya do. We then drove into Ramstein... GIGANTIC AIR FORCE post. Got to have a REAL american dinner and ate CHILLIS!!!






Sunday, had plans to go to Tonneswunderland.. which was set to OPEN on sunday, we drive out there and ITS DEAD<>






Monday we chilled. Literrally relaxing and recooping and convinceing ourselves to prepare for the week.






And here I sit on Wednesday, just calm and relaxed. And for the first TiME in forever we truly saw the sunshine in Germany today. My daughter and I walked our neighbor, played at the park and took wonderful Oscar for a much needed stroll.






Spring TIME please come!!?? There calling for snow on Friday... NEED I SAY MORE@!!! URGH!






So, cyber buddies,,, your officially caught up.. Ill be nice.. Heres a few pics..

0 comments: