Tuesday, March 3, 2009

March 13th... OH mY!

Oh my bloggers!!! Coming up on March 13th is a very very special 4 day. A requested leave by my husband and my best girlfriends husband. Thats right people an official vacation by the Mayfields slash Davis'. I think we may call our selves the MayDays. I am beyond psyched for this fantastic 96 hours of fun with our second family. We had a place in mind to travel too in Austria called the minimoondiss??? yeah spelling way OFF!!??!!! But of course it doesnt open til April. As we have discovered with all the neat places we thought of going. But it truly doesnt matter. We have planned several key places to check out and can do it all in the 4 days.. Like umm A GUMMY BEAR factory and of course I am dead set on going to the Birkenstock factory. For those of you who do not personally know me, I LOVE BIRKS.. i hug tress thats right im a tree hugger.

But in the search for thingfor things to do we discovered Movie Park Germany OMG like Universal Studios inthe states.. were going. We dont know when but we are SOOO GOIN!!!

Okay so its a short blog but I needed to prepare you for the 4 day of WONDERFULLNESS before it truly occured! This is gonna be fantastic. Oh I love the MAYFIELDS!!

0 comments: