Sunday, March 1, 2009

Weekend Extravaganza~


Once again we reunited the roadtrips with the Mayfields. Its always fun when the hubbys drink, it makes for way funnier conversations and much more laughter from us wives. Micheal bought these liter beers from a german esso. It has like 10% volume in it or something ( its just freaking huge and super strong) So by the time we arrived in Graff.. only about an hour drive the men were truly TOASTED to say the least.


We had fun shopping and eating and buying NEW WINE!! Oh how I LOVE IT TOO!! This trip created the 4 day we are taking here soon with the Mayfields. Now we have never done a true true overnight road trip but I must say I am very much so looking forward to this if we can find a dog sitter for my mut.


The evening continued to be amusing with the wine bottle exploding in the back seat at the shoppette, and the men drinking wine on the way back with there coronas. We arrived fashionably late to Brian and Beckys house for GAME NIGHT! OMG! You think rockband night was entertaining... I so wish I had had my camera for Game night. We played pictionary.. Vajayyyjayyyss vs. Winkers.. OH !! there is so HAND signals for that too that would have you peeing in your pants. I will have to upload video....umm thought to ponder...Must speak with Becky on videoing her vajayjay vs. winkers move...


Lets just say vajayjayyysss KICKED winkers BUTTTSS!! Twice.. in a ROW! Thats right even with the WINKERS whinning about saying the pic first and US letting them have it we still BEAT EM!! UHH HUH!! Ladies RULE!


So, I myself and my family had a fabulous evening... Daughter even locked herself in there bathroom, We were able to talk her through unlocking the door and event rescued!

I must now take a moment to ponder the wonderful friends I have made here recently and truly give a shout out to them. I love em all to death and even though this upcoming deployment will suck, it wont suck as bad as it could. I have great friends to stand by and be depressed with. And that cyber buddies is true friends!


On to today, I took out some time to pull up some weeds. Considering my cute little german house has not been lived in, in quite some time my yard and flowering shruberies are looking like something died up in here. So I grabed a knife, some gloves and started yanking up some weeds and cutting back some bushes. Drive way done. Looks alot neater and cleaner and maybe this spring that bush will look less like a dead mess. umm...


Kids got to play with there new sidewalk chalk on there VERY OWN DRIVEWAY!! They love this house...:) as do I!!


Enjoy the grins on my kiddies faces from today. Happy first week of March to you all.

0 comments: